It is terribly arrogant to publish one’s own dictionary on so public a subject as digital identity management. I can only say I would not have, had I found a well written and clear alternative. Please be aware…
- I have added some meta-data to let you assess for yourself whether you trust my definitions. Remember there are no official digital identity lexicographers out there.
- My first port of call for any term was the Oxford English Dictionary. Yes specialised disciplines sometimes need to stipulate their own meanings for existing terms, but staying as close to plain English as possible is always a good idea.
- Do use the comments for question, disagreements, and suggestions. It will help me make it better.
- Best to use the glossary as a way of checking what I mean by a term when I use it somewhere in this blog.
- It’s not complete. It probably never will. Sorry. I will define terms as they come up.